Those looking to reduce their carbon footprint and save money on energy costs can accomplish both goals by installing solar panels on your home. Solarise Solar has been helping those in Colorado with high-quality residential solar panel installation since 2016. Our company utilizes black-on-black, high-output solar panels with a 30-year warranty. If you are looking to buy solar panels to help protect the environment and save money on your electricity, let us help.
Contact Solarise today for a free consultation to see if residential solar panel installation is right for you. We offer low-interest financing options and $0 down installation!
- Solar Panel Benefits
- Number of Solar Panels
- How Solar Works
- Solar Panel Maintenance & Repair
- Solar Panel Installation Cost
What Are the Benefits of Solar Panels?There are a number of benefits associated with solar panels. The major benefits of residential solar panels include:
- Be free from utility rate increases: Renting your power from a utility company never ends, and rates are historically rising. Going solar locks in a stable rate, and solar panel payments are generally less expensive or equal to your power bill.
- Become energy independent: When the panels are paid off, you will own your power thereby eliminating or nearly eliminating your power bill all together.
- Get federal rebates and tax incentives: installing solar panels on your home will allow you to claim a Federal Tax Credit of 22% of the total cost of the system. For example, claiming a $1,000 tax credit reduces your taxes by $1,000, You may also qualify for State and Utility Incentives (where available).
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Most power companies burn natural gas, which despite its name is a fossil fuel, and that creates a lot of pollution to create energy for powering homes. Solar panels collect energy from the sun and only produce clean energy.
How Many and What Types of Solar Panels Will You Need?
There are many factors that affect the number of solar panels and what type you will need. The three most common types of solar panels include monocrystalline, thin-film and polycrystalline panels. A professional solar panel installer will look at the size of your home, consider how much energy you use, what environmental factors, weather elements your panels are subject to, and even what direction your home faces when helping to determine what type and the number of solar panels you may need.
How Do Solar Panels Work?
Solar panels may sound complicated to those who do not use the system, but in reality, it is extremely easy. Sunlight hits your solar panels and charges them. This creates direct current electricity. Inverters on the panels then turn the direct current electricity into alternate current electricity. Alternate current electricity can be sent to a grid where it can be stored and used for future electricity, which is what powers your home.
How Do You Maintain and Repair Solar Panels?
Because there are no moving parts on the solar panels, they are maintenance-free! Outside of that, your panels are connected to a monitoring system that will tell you in your app how much power your panels are generating. If the inverters are not working or if the energy being collected is reduced for no explainable reason, contact the solar panel installation company for warranty claims.
Get a Residential Solar Panel Installation Quote Today
The cost of energy continues to rise, and electric companies continue to raise their rates. High-efficiency solar panels help you have control over your energy costs and ensure you are not at the mercy of the large energy companies. If you are looking for solar that looks great on your home and has a long lifespan, Solarise Solar has the solution for you. All of our projects are overseen by master electricians with over 15 years of experience, and our panels have a warranty of 30 years. We also offer no money down, low-interest financing programs to help ensure the panels are affordable for all households.