Solar generated power has one of the smallest environmental impacts of any form of energy creation. Whether you are concerned about local pollution or global climate impacts, when you create your own solar electricity with the help of Solarise Solar, you can significantly contribute to a healthier environment that you and your family share.
For every 6 kW installed you will eliminate the equivalent of:
- 72 tons of CO2 greenhouse gas emissions
- 260 pounds of nitrogen oxide emissions
- 440 pounds of sulfur dioxide emissions
- Going solar can lower your monthly power bills vs what you currently pay your utility provider
- In most cases you will save money from the day you recieve your “permission to operate” and your system is switched on
- You may receive a Federal Tax Credit of 22% as well as State and Utility Incentives (where available)
- Several studies have shown adding residential solar increasing a home’s resale value*
- Many electric utilities have historically raised rates faster than inflation. With solar you can lock in your rate!
- Switch to an electric car and also save on your monthly gas bill!
*Buying a solar energy system will likely increase your home’s value. A recent study found that solar panels are viewed as upgrades, just like a renovated kitchen or a finished basement, and home buyers across the country have been willing to pay a premium of about $15,000 for a home with an average-sized solar array. Additionally, there is evidence homes with solar panels sell faster than those without. In 2008, California homes with energy efficient features and PV were found to sell faster than homes that consume more energy. Keep in mind, these studies focused on homeowner-owned solar arrays.