The number of homeowners having solar panels installed in Colorado has been increasing faster than ever over the past few years. The state has been busily helping citizens obtain solar panels by providing substantial incentives, including sales tax exemptions and other benefits of purchasing solar for private residences. The government even has a project underway to install publicly accessible solar energy in some areas. Additionally, Colorado electric companies offer incentives to customers privately transitioning their homes to solar.
The role of Solarise Solar in the proliferation of solar transitions throughout Colorado is to help homeowners and businesses obtain the best solar panel prices for the best quality of equipment and installation. Solarise experts design the most efficient solar energy system for each home and business to fit the needs and budget of each homeowner and company operator.
You can now enjoy independence from the utility grid and save on your monthly energy expenses from the first month you start producing your electricity.
Why Do Solar Panels Work So Well In Wellington, CO?
Wellington, Colorado, gets 233 sunshine days annually. That’s 28 days (nearly a month) more than the U.S. national average of only 205. It’s also only 15 days fewer than Miami, Florida, gets!! That makes Wellington a naturally better location for solar panels than many areas of the country where solar panels are in wide use and spreading faster every day.
As solar panels have become more and more widely installed throughout the U.S. and the world over the past two decades, prices have dropped every year. Today, the average solar payback period for home solar is less than 5 years and it typically takes only around 8.5 to 11.5 years to pay off a solar panel system in full. That’s compared to the 25 years it took to
pay them off when solar panels first came on the market! The lower pricing, along with the Colorado sales tax exemption for solar panels, home improvement tax, and the IRS’s Investment Tax Credit, make solar panels more affordable than ever.
Solar Progress in Wellington
The new 22-megawatt Rawhide Prairie Solar panel array installed by the Platte River Power Authority came online on March 6, 2021. Reportedly, the project will ultimately supply renewable energy to supply about six thousand homes north of Wellington in the Fort Collins, Estes Park, Loveland, and Longmont areas. The site stores energy for continual consumption in an industrial Tesla battery. The new broadscale civil solar project is helping the State of Colorado achieve the official goal of becoming a carbon-free state by 2030.
Benefits of Switching to Solar Panels for Home Electricity
The benefits of solar panels are many and pervasive in your life. Here are some of the most impactful benefits of installing a solar energy system in your home:
- You can take advantage of the current low prices of solar panels before they level off and perhaps soon begin to increase.
- Your monthly electricity bills are lower, usually, even when the reduced electric bill is added to the payment for the solar panel system.
- You can live free from the public power grid, and the risk of sharply increasing electricity rates and lengthy power outages.
- You’ll enjoy free electricity after paying for your solar panels in full. Current solar panel system prices typically take an average of about 8.5. - 11.5 years to pay off panels.
- You will receive the IRS Investment Tax Credit of 26%. This incentive rate ends December 31, 2022, and drops to a new permanent percent of savings.
- The resale value of your home increases. According to Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory research, the average increase in
- U.S. home values from solar panel installation is $15,000.
- Your family’s carbon footprint is substantially reduced by cutting your dependence on fossil fuels to power your house!
Solarise Solar Panels for Installations in Wellington CO
Solarise Solar energy design experts, engineers, and installation specialists customize and install the best solar panel system to meet your needs and budget. You receive an exceptional 30-year solar panel warranty that protects your long-term interests. Your Solarise remote solar production monitoring feature enables you to track your system’s performance via your desktop and mobile apps!
$0 Down and Low-Interest Financing
(with approved credit)