As your solar provider, we know its important to keep your family safe and comfortable during these trying times. With most Americans now being advised to stay home when possible, we understand that your home may be using more power than normal. We stand ready to provide you with clean, affordable, and reliable power.
Furthermore, we know the extreme concerns about inviting strangers into your private home right now, so we are being sure to take extra precautions to ensure both your families and our employees families protection.
- No Contact Policy – We know it might be hard to get use to, but for now all our employees have been trained on a no-contact policy.
- Social distancing – We have advised all employees at Solarise, to whenever possible stay at least 6 feet away from one another.
- Office Staff Work from Home – As a service provider it is hard for all our employees to stay home, but those who can we are fully encouraging to do so whenever possible.
- Taking Employees Temperatures Daily – We are now taking each employees temperature daily. Any member of our staff showing a temperature of more than 99 degrees is being asked to go home.
- Now Offering Virtual Solar Presentations – We are doing everything we can to keep our employees and customers safe during these times. We are now offering live screen share presentations for our customers with Google Meetups.
- Masks/ Hand Sanitizer / Disinfectant – With safety protocol being our highest priority, we have fully implemented the use of masks, hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray whenever requested to ensure everybody’s cleanliness and safety remain paramount.
Our customers safety and protection is vital to us here at Solarise Solar. We can assure you we are taking extreme measures to protect your family and our employees. We are closely monitoring best practices and recommendations and will continue to keep everybody updated on any changes that may affect our business or our customers during these trying times.
God Bless you, and we pray for the safety and well-being of everybody affected by this.